Green coffee beans are the natural form of untoasted coffee beans that contribute to weight loss and the maintenance of a healthy weight.
Konjac is an Asian plant containing water-soluble fibers with a particularly high fluid absorption capacity. These fibers are called Glucomannan. They swell upon contact with water, creating a viscos gel, which fills the digestive system, and creates an intense feeling of fullness.
This full feeling helps reduce consumption of additional food, thereby benefiting the weight loss process.
Konjac fibers have no calories and sugars, and findings show their immense efficiency in treating and preventing a variety of diseases related to metabolic syndromes such as:
weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure and high blood fats (cholesterol and triglycerides).
• promotes a feeling of fullness and supports the weight loss process
• Helps improve the digestive processes and cleanse the digestive system
• Helps reduce cholesterol and triglycerides (metabolic syndromes)
• Helps maintain normal values of sugar levels in the blood
• Contributes to balancing high blood pressure
• Helps reduce constipation and treat diarrhea (according to the amount of water consumption)
A high concentration of active ingredients
• Supports the treatment of s a wide variety of disease conditions
• Vegetal capsules – also suitable for vegetarians
Take one capsule with 1-2 glasses of water about half an hour before meals.
Recommended not to take two hours before or after ingesting medication.