Home Remedies or Cough Syrup? From Myths to Medicine
A relentless cough can be an actual nuisance during wintertime. So, how can you handle it? Are home remedies effective, and what about cough syrup? Here’s some advice from our experts. >>
A syrup combining several medicinal herbal extracts that have an expectorant effect.
The syrup alleviates the respiratory system and fortifies the immune system.
The combination of herbs in this formula reduces phlegm, soothes the tract and helps calm down the cough within a short period of time.
The syrup is targeted to treat cough accompanied by phlegm, but also helps suppress dry cough, the kind that does not produce mucus but causes internal itching of the mucous membrane.
• Rapid relief of mucous or dry cough
• Relaxing expectorant
• Prevents repetitious infections of the respiratory tract
• Relieves symptoms within a short period of time
• Contains natural ingredients only and does not contain sugar
• Does not cause drowsiness
It is best to start taking the syrup as close to the first occurrence of the symptoms as possible.
• Flutone Shiulon: half a teaspoon up to 4 times daily.
• Cough Care: 1-2 teaspoons every hour up to two hours, in-between meals.