True or false? 7 Myths About Probiotics
The word probiotic means "promoting life", but what do you really know about these good bacteria? We have collected 7 common myths about probiotics to make some order out of the confusion. >>
A unique one-of-a-kind, probiotic product for maintaining oral, throat and ear cavity health.
The product is based on a patented, friendly bacteria called Blis K12 which operates primarily within the oral cavity.
Blis K12 prevents Streptococcus infections in the oral, throat and ear cavities and has been proven effective in preventing tonsillitis and ear infections amongst children.
Blis K12 reduces the need to use antibiotics and does not damage the body's normal bacterial flora.
• For therapeutic prevention of Pharyngitis & Tonsillitis
• For therapeutic prevention of Otitis Media
• For therapeutic prevention of Halitosis
• A friendly bacteria that provides unique protection against Streptococcus infections in the oral, throat and ear cavities
• Reduces the need to use antibiotics which damage the body's normal bacterial flora
• Can be used by toddlers from the age of 3, children and adults
• Provides protection for the oral cavity and dental health (Caries)
• A powder dissolved in liquid (formula, juice, milk)
• Safe for daily use
• Based on natural substances
• May be stored at room temperature
Children over the age of 3: 1-2 measuring spoons daily.
Do not use while taking antibiotics. Use before and after antibiotic treatment.