“Superfood in a Nutshell”
Learn about the foods everyone is talking about, how they can be obtained, and what benefits you will reap from the moment they become part of your of life. >>
A complex of sweet-water lake algae that constitutes a whole, natural and pure nutritional source. The algae contain many nutrients that are essential for maintaining health.
The algae are rich in high-quality protein, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Moreover, they contain a high amount of chlorophyll that improves the process of detoxification and is recommended in anemic conditions.
The three algae in the complex are bluegreen alga from Klamath Lake with anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious and anti-carcinogenic functions; Spirulina alga which is excellent for strengthening of the immune system and Chlorella alga which is rich in Chlorophyll and good for creating red blood cells in anemic conditions (The composition of Chlorophyll is similar to human Hemoglobin).
The Chlorella is also effective for detoxification of the body, purification of the digestive system, prevention of constipation and encouraging growth and therapeutic processes.
• Helps improve digestive processes and treat constipation
• Supports the strengthening of the immune system
• Helps improve vitality and wakefulness
• Aids improved thinking, concentration and memory processes
• Helps encourage growth and development
• Assists in delaying aging processes
• Helps accelerate the healing processes of ulcers and wounds
• A high dosage of Phycocyanin
• Lake algae contain a negligible amount of iodine, therefore suitable for people consuming Eltroxin
1-3 capsules daily, with meals.